Thursday, January 28, 2010

A short write up on the lack of updates!

My 3day week is killing me! its hectic, trying to clear 2 cores and 3 elects in 3 days.oh wells, gotta sacrifice to get my short week!

my monday's 11.30am-8.30pm with only a one miserly hour break, tuesday's better, from 10.30 to 6.30, 2 hours break and wednesday, i love, 1.30 to 4.30. my thurs's for my driving lesson and the rest of the week? doing homework and designing accessories! and soon I think i have to squeeze time for elective research,projects as well as core's presentation and project!

My first ceramics lesson official started!

so excited

*beams*

Here are my tools:




My handy dandy abit too small toolbox to put most of my tools in.
can't put in my giant paintbrushes,rags and plastic bags!



A glimpse at the more important tools!



A spatula, which I used during the first lesson to smoothen
the sides of the clay



Haven't really touched any of this


or this. But as far as i know, its an art knife


My brand new carving kit


hohoho.and the most interesting item

Guess what it's for? Its actually for cutting slabs of clay! Don't belittle the metal wires. My ceramics tutor said that it can be used as a weapon. I suppose physco-killers in dramas use it to cut off their victim's heads

and oh yes! I lately did manicure with alethea.hohoho.love my pretty pink french manicure with ribbon.its supposed to be subtle and not noticeable as I was afraid to be scolded by my ceramics tutor.

don't know if its a good thing or a bad thing.he didn't comment! I should have done something more bimbotic =p




my ribbon vs alethea's gold fishies

16.01.10

Met up with alethea! wheeee. it was funn! We first had our lunch at Bugis's Pontian wanton noodles, before we headed to bugis and fareast for some massive shopping. I shall just let the pictures do the talking =p























Some little designs I did yesterday night!


Twinkle on the cupcake


Sweet pastels of wishes
I like this!

Click here to view them!