Sunday, September 25, 2011

navy blue love

Navy blue love

Look uno: Sailorette






Navy blue top.chatuchak. sunnies. cotton on. gold cuff bangle. H&M. maxi dress. bugis. sonic bloom nail polish. sally hanson. ring. handmade

A little sailor-ish look for lazy day out with my girls



Look dos: Feather me up








*tip toes*

Imagine that I'm wearing heels




Navy blue top. chatuchak. nude dress. platinium mall. metallic feather necklace. far east. vintage brooch. thrifted. sonic bloom nail polish. sally hanson

I love it when i can multi layer my clothes to bring a different style altogether (: it convinces me that I have enough clothes.

Love how the vintage brooch adds a tinge of speciality to the outfit!

*loving my new nails i just painted today*

I'm gonna pair this with my open toe turquoise heels and strut this to work next week
hoorays!

1 outfit down from brainstorming for next week's work attire!