Thursday, August 09, 2012

Power crab go


Dinner at Uncle Leong's

First founded in a neighbourhood coffeeshop amidst the friendly Ang Mo Kio estate, the ever-popular Uncle Leong Seafood has now heightened into a full-fledged restaurant at Punggol End. Still keeping its modesty, Uncle Leong Seafood serves up the day's first dish as they do daily; at 4.30pm sharp and very delicious.



My favourite photo of the post.

POWER RANGERS GO GO GO!
I remembered how I was a fan of them in the past hehe



Spicy fried fish skin

Abit too crispy-like-crackers for me. 
I still like how my mum used to pan fry it <3


We ordered claypot crab. We were lucky to have one with much roe.
But there was a tad more bee hoon than we could handle.
I think this claypot can feed 3 mouths. Our tummies nearly exploded even though we told the waitress we would like a small crab for 2 to eat.

The soup was only average and I think there are better ones out there (:

Uncle Leong Seafood @ Punggol

6 Tebing Lane, #01-03

Punggol East, Singapore 828835
Tel: 6441 1848
Operating Hours: 4.30pm - 11.30pm


* Reservations available on all weekdays. Reservations strictly before 6pm and after 8pm on weekends and eves of & Public Holidays.