Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Wine blessings





Soaking up the weekend in the intense shade of wine red, this is the 2nd shoot the bfie is helping me with our new camera. I always count my blessings that I have someone who is always so supportive in what I do (:

Paired with a simple clutch and tennis shoes, this lace number is softened by the casual elements.






It's nice once a while to dream of the bold and action. I don't ride bikes, attributing them to lack of chances and also being scalded by the motor's engine pipe during my first pillion ride with my cousin when I was young.





Pulling out my favourite leather jacket and velvet cross heels, it's an immediate outfit transformation to an appropriate evening wear number. Not to forget the classic leather bag with gold metalware to fit my essentials.

It was certainly fun styling this intense red shade.

Apparel: Upcoming on TDJ
Bag: Upcoming on TDJ
Makeup: Lee Jiham Dr's care vital CC cream ( stay tuned to more details!)

Store instagram: @thedancingjewels
Personal instagram: @yellowdaisypetals
Facebook: @thedancingjewels