Thursday, February 11, 2016

Happy Lunar New Year


Happy Lunar New Year everyone!
Sorry I have been neglecting this space and haven't been updating the BKK post ):
Have been busy with work especially for the pre cny launches.

Will try to push to complete the posts for BKK soon! So many photos to edit!
Anyway, one reasons why I love CNY is the abundance of food, and YES, everyone's favourite abalone! Or rather, my favourite!

Love the broth to max, and with the CNY ingredients, I get to pamper myself with a super luxurious practically instant-mee style.

Except that I'm more picky with the method of cooking. This simple dish is made more troublesome.

Recipe.

For one person, I take 1.5 bundles of mee sua for cooking.

1. Cook mee sua separately in water so the taste doesn't damage the essence of the abalone broth.
2. Drain mee sua and put separately in a bowl once it is al-dente (or the texture that you want)
3.Bring to boil about 1 cup of water to half can/ 3/4 can of abalone broth. 
4. Add in ingredients (3 prawns and 2 scallops for me- Raw ingredients left from the steamboat on CNY eve)
5. Once everything is cooked, throw back mee sua again to absorb the flavours from the ingredients and broth
6. AND you are now ready to tuck into the most luxurious instant mee sua (:

So love love this! Hope you love it too!