Wednesday, April 11, 2012

minty 2-whats up doc


Old School Betty Boop. It looks kinda man. Unlike the sexy Betty Boop now adays with voluptuous bosum, tiny waist and sexy tighs. Its amazing how toys evolve over time to make it appeal more to the society


Snow white and her seven dwarves!
How absolutely adorable


  Childhood toys! I still remembered how I used to bug my dad to show me how to play with the wooden spining top which had to be wound up and spinned with the twine. And there's the traditional wooden handled skipping rope with blue and red speckles, colourful feathered chapteh. and FIVE STONES! I used to can't play five stones when I was young and would change the rules. hahha


Matchstick box vehicles


Everyone's favourite Donald and Bugs bunny!
I almost forgot the existence of bugs bunny. Haven't seen him for ages.
But I can't forget his catchy phrase: *nom nom nom* What's up doc!

Speaking of bugs bunny, it just hit me that I had a huge bugs bunny head soft toy when I was young. I think one of my cousins bought it for me. but i have no idea where it is now. hmmm


Pinochio and the trusty cricket! Nowadays I haven't been seeing pinochio around. If not because of the trip to the mint museum, I might have forgotten its existence.


All sorts of weird looking donald ducks. I still prefer the donald duck now. its cuter :p
oh and there's the professor duck on the right! I can't remember its name, but I like this toy. its quirky looking


Archie collectibles! I remembered how I used to be oh-so-excited when the bookstore has sales for Archie Comics and I would buy them home, thinking what a good deal I got myself. One book seem to cost around $5.95 for the thicker ones, and when there's sale, it's almost one for one. and obviously I would choose the pack that has 2 thicker comics if possible.

*grins*

and that tumbler is so cute! Have never seen it before!


The childhood drink kickapoo. Didn't know that they have related toys too!
That sweet, gasey tasty soft drink that my dad used to love.


Lunch boxes! all my favourites! there's popeye, FLINTSTONES (omg, they are like practically extinct now. No more cartoons. I remember there's pebbles, and bam bam, and the dinosaur (:

And see that cute pigs from 3 little pigs in the lunchbox right at the bottom left?
I love childhood tales

I love all the lunchboxes. which is your favourite?