Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Marbled nails


Can you spot what they are? Yes, tiny delicate gold seashell charms!
I've this recent obsession over seashells documented on my instagram @thedancingjewels/ @yellowdaisypetals, and have decided to continue the obsession after my past set of nails



Can you spot the seashell on my thumb with the diamonte, silver circle to create a bubble effect?


Love how I can take shots of my recent creations in this set of spanking delightful nails without feeling conscious of my bare nails. I'm usually not a fan of dark colours and would stay to my pastel shades obsession. But this set of nails has a balanced mix of both components, a marriage of dark and light shades.
Plus it was love at first set when I saw the sleek marble effects



And the other thing that really impressed me was, how shiny the diamonte is. Can you spot a black circle in the diamonte on my fourth nail? Yes, that's the reflection of my camera lens. If you don't mind, it can double up as a miniature mirror too (;



Thank you Belle, for the wonderful and delicate service provided (:
She has such skillfull hands, I hope I didn't scare her as my eyes were fixated on her working

*oops*


Here's a $10 voucher to be given away when you shop with at TDJ
They will be given out randomly or you can drop me a note to request for it specially during your checkout(:

Website: Glitzyfingers
Facebook/ instagram: Glitzyfingers
Email: Glitzyfingers@gmail.com

I hope you love this pair up with Glitzyfingers (: Can't wait for my next set of designs. What shall I shower my nails with?(: