Monday, August 23, 2010


Wheee, i sewed todayyy (:
2 pouches and a skirt, all my first attempts.

I have been waiting to sew pouches for a long time and have been mentally designing the template in my mind (:

Now my pink bling iphone has a new home



Sewed a little red heart shape button near the backside of the piggy on the first picture, and a string of faux pearls on the neck of the lady piggy on the 2nd picture.

why does the piggy have such long ears? PIG RABBIT! haha!


Sewed the inner with black lining and Japan cotton batting to make it more fluffy! and for protection for my iphone
Hooked a cute little shopping bag pewter charm from USA at the zip (: I love paying attention to small details



Wooden squirrel with baby pink and pearl buttons, sewed and covered with the inner lining on the inside


Added a tiny strawberry girl charm at the side



Sewed the inner with black lining and Japan cotton batting to make it more fluffy!

FLUFFYYY XD
love the texture (:
weeheehee.made my first skirt ever!! Navy blue fabric with white polka dots. love it to bits
shall wear it out soon!
(:

I'm so addicted to sewing. I wanna buy more cloth to cut and sewwww