Sunday, April 10, 2011

secretly rebel


sneak peak of my outfit

Having to work on saturday is tragic. So i decided that I will make it less tragic by wearing something more fun! hee (:

-Leopard print scarf
-navy blue top with 'tail'
-red patent belt
-shorts
-seashell necklace
-brown flats










oh, and i nearly forgot, OPI pink nails (:
having such little rebellious outfit behaviours during work keeps me happy. cheap thrill!
*grins*








met my friends for dinner at Skinny Pizza (: its really awesome to meet them after work, makes me have something to look forward to while im at work, on a saturday.


random shot

When to Scape flea market and snapped up some buys. teehee


Lacey top


Leopard preen (White and silver)


white lacy leggings! something I really wanted (:

Got another awesome throwover with a hood and furballs. though the material looks abit like carpet/curtain/piano cover, but its awesome. Can't get a really good peekture, so I'll feature it the nx time i get to wear it!

Time to hit my pillows. I'll wear the lacey top tmr for work. teehee <3