Thursday, October 20, 2011

red lippies and candid shots part 2











a-rather-unglam outfit shot

polka-dotted top.oakham market.vintage high waisted shorts.chatuchak.oxford wedges.far east.leather jacket.hongkong.bonia vintage bag. mum's (:sorry its hidden!


my birthday present!

lanvin's Eclat D'Arpege (: teehee
received my first bottle on my 21st birthday, and subsequent on my 22nd, and now the biggest bottle on my 23rd!

Thanks girls!


shot at a random swing outside wisma
J is always readily looking at the camera. we were spending the whole night teaching her how to have "candid" shots for a change. my take-out-your-phone and put-it-back method so totally works. many of the shots taken were candid when she reluctantly followed my method








spotted a phantom on the train!


xoxo