Saturday, June 22, 2013

Tulipmania-backdated



The Tulipmania festival at the floral dome a few months back. A pity we went when it was towards the end of the festival and most of the tulips were overbloomed
 

But as compared to the florals spotted in Switzerland during my grad trip 2 years ago, I was pretty disappointed. But oh well, we have to make do with what we have in our tiny island, don't we. 

Can't wait to save more money to go back to Switzerland (:


Floral tunic.bugis.Sequins bag. Online

Picked a floral outfit to blend in with the flowers (;






 


Kudos to the wonderful man who was trying to appease me, and cheering me up from my i-wanna-go-back-to-switzerland-for-the-pretty-flowers mood.

Shot this with his new HTC phone that he is really proud of (;


Testing the night shot of his phone for his birthday celebration with his buddies.
Pretty good eh


And the toilet that I can't resist from snapping a shot from.
They actually have a greek statue staring at you do your business. The girls and I were guessing that it could have been the lack of space for this art piece, so that stored it here :p

But thankfully the eyes were staring straight infront, and not downwards :p