Monday, August 18, 2014

Cushy nails


Inspired by the pretty quilts from Dayne quilt bag, I couldn't help but want to have my nails done in those pretty quilts




It's a pretty concoction of pastel and shades, something different from my previous set of marble nails here



And it's so enjoyable now that I can shoot pretty shots in my new quilted nails for my store.
Here's styling with the popular dollap cream ring




What's there not to love about this set of nails? The quilted effect is intricately painted on by Belle from Glitzyfingers, with gel painted on those pockets to create a 3D effect similar to that of the bag

Quote "The Dancing Jewels" to enjoy a special rate for this set of nails from Glitzy Fingers

Facebook: Glitzyfingers
Instagram: Glitzyfingers
Email: Glitzyfingers@gmail.com

Location : People's Park Centre, #03-58 Chinatown, Singapore / Chinatown MRT (exit D)

Whatsapp/call +65 8100 7353 Belle Tan to pretty up your nails now as her schedule is really packed! You don't wanna miss any available slot(: