Wednesday, June 24, 2015

For the special day


Decked in black for the brother's special day last Sunday with my beau (:


Couldn't help but burst into tears when the video was running. My annoying older brother is finally getting married ( ':


A mandatory shot with my sister-in-law, the beautiful bride of the night decked in an gorgeous grey gown.


I love special occasions like that when I get to bond with my relatives from Malacca, especially my cousin. I can't help but envy others when they tell me they are going on movie or shopping dates with their cousins. Its so practically impossible when we reside 2 states apart.

And those moments when our families come together, they will always remain special and precious to me (:

Apparel: Upcoming to TDJ

Store instagram: @thedancingjewels
Personal instagram: @yellowdaisypetals
Facebook: @thedancingjewels