Tuesday, June 15, 2010

its been ages since I've updated my blog!

waiting for jaime to upload the europe grad trip photos since my camera was spoilt ):

My appetite has shrunk badly since I've been back from my grad trip. bleh. so many cravings yet no stomach space!

I'll feel super bloated for like 4 hours after a puny bowl of pontian wonton mee. blehh
and to think I used to finish one bowl and not feel full!

Went shopping with Pearlyn at Fareast.
am happy that I got some loot back! heee

Got a pair of boots on sale to bring to brisbane since its cold ( excuse *grins)
and a lacy skirt that I've always wanted.
and a brown belt to replace my old-falling-apart belt

Finished off with oyster mee sua from shilin taiwan snacks. yumms! good stuff ((:
yummy food makes me a happy girl!

On sunday, I went out with daddy.
hoho, daddy's so cute. He actually found the facebook application "unblock me" too easy.
heh heh. not easy to be challenged.
I bought a sennheiser headphone for him. he said that he always wanted a sennheiser brand earpiece since he was young! hong shared for the headphone too

but he says he wants to have a wireless one when he has money next time. must be hinting for more allowance when i start work =p

hong treated us to dinner at Mr Pang's seafood near our house. but my stomach bu zhen qi. I didn't even finish one plate of rice and was so full. xiang dang nian, I could easily finish one and say another half a plate.

oh wells! at least I can slowly work my way to increase my appetite! (:

*craves for rojak*

Met up for kbb yesterday.
whee! had koi and yummy duck rice

after that we headed down to Ikea cos kbb wanted to buy some stuff for his NEW room.

*envious*

big tv

*envious*

cable tv

*envious*

sealy mattress -to-have-

*envious*

maybe one day i will just bomb his room.
mwahahhaha!

I finally swam my first 20 laps since i'm back from my trip!
feels good (:

but I think i'm still jet lagging. bleh
wanted to bake but end up too tired.
sent alethea's scarf for dry cleaning, washed and dried arpok's baobei bagpack

then went to nap off my jetlaggy-ness

but now i'm up with a headache and some giddyness. bleehh
hope tmr will be better!