Thursday, October 08, 2015

TDJ x NIVEA



Aloha ladies! How has coping the haze been for you girls? I'm missing the clear skies and fresh air.

The unkind haze has certainly treated me to generous servings of dry and itchy skin. Even my eyes are not spared from those symptoms. Thankfully for the invention of eye drops!

 And I'm heaping conditioner onto my hair more often then before to keep it soft and nourished.

How would you then care for your skin?



And we are so excited to have one of the internationally leading companies for skincare, NIVEA, to sponsor us with these skin treats.

With more than 110 years experience in skin care and one of the world's most modern research centers, we can trust Nivea to take care of our skin.




Under the harsh sunlight and dry conditions of the summer season all year round in Singapore, it is essential that our skin gets sufficient nourishment.

Run your finger nail down your skin, and if you see a white mark, yes, your skin needs more nutrients as it is too dry!

In the hectic and bustling pace in Singapore, gone were the days where I would dutifully apply my body butter to keep my skin soft and buttery as it is too much of a hassle.

With Nivea's fuss free rinse-off body lotion, you can now moisturise your body in 30 seconds.

It's water activated technology boosts skin absorption of the active ingredients, keeping your skin silky soft and hydrated for over 24hours


For every purchase at The Dancing Jewels, you will receive a sample pack of the Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion.

AND if you loveeee it so so much, get 30% off on the full size conditioner from Guardian and Watsons with the discount voucher!

SAY YAY!

Alright, I'm going off to nourish my skin.

BYE!


xx