Saturday, February 04, 2012

the checkered one



soup for lunch at sin ming, after which we headed to the tai sui temple cos according to the zodiac year, it was supposed to be a bad year for me, and thus I need to offer my prayers to pray for a smooth sailing year


my special someone in the checkered shirt (which i chose)
my favourite shirt since most of his shirts are oversized, and I have
a love for vintage buttons and checkers (:


At the helix bridge
(:

he didnt quite like this picture. he claims he looks fat and hair is toot :p

" I only do things that i'm confident of. but there was only one thing that I wasn't confident of- which was the question I asked during new year"

"then why did you ask?"

"what to do? who asked me to like someone. If I didn't ask, I would have been on helix bridge alone, sitting there and blowing the instrument myself"

<3