Tuesday, September 07, 2010

of lace,chiffon and clogs

I bought this when I was out with Ali yesterday.
totally love it! and it was on sale.

*BEAMS*


It matches with the vintage vest I bought from brisbane! yayyness!



And it goes well one of my favourite tops! Love the laces and the chiffon of the dress. And the best part, has to be the lacey suspender stripes! I've always wanted to buy something like that, a jumper, and this is way better than what I've always wanted (:


I'm happy oh yes i am!

On our shopping trip yesterday, We also chanced upon pretty clogs at fareast!
Clogs are so trendy nowwww! But I'm too broke to buy it now for I haven't started work ): and I can't wear it to wear, so I have no excuse to buy it ):


Lauren Stasia Clogs from Ralph Lauren
it has a mighty 4 1/4" heel. whooaaa but it doesn't LOOK high though.
Love the cow boy feel


Check out the Gucci clogs for a hefty $750!
It has a combination of 3.4″ heel and 1.8″ platform. This pair of hand stitched mid heel platform clogs would be a clog for most people in daily walking.

its funny how this 3.4" heel looks higher than all the other clogs!


Style #:KORSS20207
$250
combination of 1.5" wooden and rubber platform and 5" wooden heel.
Love the colour! Its not the usual black or brown. But I would prefer it without the strap. Makes it more convenient to wear (;
ASOS HOWDY Leather Wooden Platform Clogs
This is something that i want! but without the studs. Something simple and easy to match (:
this is so going into my birthday wishlist

MY BIRTHDAY IS COMINGGGGG!!

in about 1 month and 7 days (:

Give me a pair of clogs, fairygodmother, for its comfortable due to the lack of strap behind, and the broad design infront doesn't restrict my big feet.

I'll be a really good girl (: