Thursday, September 09, 2010

I have a lovely pebble




My adorable baby, when I bought him on 4th September last year
Look how tiny he was! I still recalled how he always gives off a little low 'manly' squeak whenever he gets a little frightened.

He squeaks a little and jumps when he suddenly felt my pet.
how not manly.My silly pebbles (:




Thats pebbles, about 6 months ago, clinging onto his honeystick for dear life as he tries to bite off his favourite nuts from the stick





And this is pebbles, right now, about a year old.
Bought a new swing for pebbles to play with (:
and there he is, sniffing and biting on his new toy

He loves eating grapes as compared to banana, apple or pear.
So, i bought him a pack of dried raisins, and he is sooooo loving it.
His eyes will brighten up and look eagerly for more raisins after I fed him one.

I can feel that pebbles is getting old.
he has the old-hamsters ailment ):

I only wish that pebbles is happy for the rest of the time he has with me.